Court Reporting • Video Tech Services • Trial Presentation • Video Conferencing
Audio/Video Synchronization • Digital Services
All of our reporters are employees. No work is subbed out; no independent contractors.
- All of our reporters utilize computer-aided stenotype (no inferior mask or digital recorders).
- Nagy-Baker has more Registered Professional Reporters, Registered Merit Reporters, Registered Diplomate Reporters, Certified Realtime Reporters than any other reporting agency in Ohio.
- Standard 10-day delivery.
- Expedited and same-day delivery – our specialty.
- Interactive realtime – instantaneous stream of testimony onto your monitor with searching and annotating functionalities.
- Loaner laptops, plus realtime kits with flat-screen monitors for your realtime feeds.
- Rough ASCII – delivered immediately after deposition.
- Internet deposition streaming. You, your client, or your expert can simply log-on from your laptop at your desk.
- Hyperlinked and embedded exhibits with your electronic transcript.
- Video/text synchronization. Ideal for jury playback of witnesses who are difficult to understand.
- Multiple transcript formats: regular, compressed, ASCII, pdf, eTran.
- In-house videographers
- Broadcast quality HD cameras
- 16-bit stereo sound
- DVD (can be delivered on site if needed)
- Video conversion to all major formats
- Time coding (date/hours/minutes/seconds)
- Video synchronization with transcript testimony
- Site surveys
- Mock depositions and witness prepping
- CLEs and Seminars
- Elmo and other equipment rental (with or without a technician)
- Digital editing of deposition and other video
- Duplicate recordings maintained in perpetuity for safe keeping
- Playback with either flat-screen monitors or projection screens as large as 10′ x 10′
VIDEOCONFERENCING – IP to IP
Let us do the work to schedule and coordinate your other VC sites with our network affiliates…ANYWHERE….ANYTIME
- HD equipment
- Large flat-screen monitor with panning/zooming camera
- Bridging capability with multiple sites
- Expert witness consultations
- Client meetings/consultations
- Training seminars
- Staff meetings
- International meetings
Bring your case to life with Visual Technology!
Nagy-Baker can bring your next case to life with Trial Presentation Services Our services are perfect for your next trial, hearing, arbitration and deposition. With either strategically placed flat-screen monitors, or projection screens as large as 10′ x 10′, including a touch-screen monitor for the witness, you will have an impressionable impact on the jury with your demonstrable evidence, while opposing counsel fumbles with easels, overheads, transparencies, and passing around exhibits.
If your case doesn’t go forward on your planned date, we have a very liberal cancellation policy unique only to Nagy-Baker.
- HD Videoconferencing
- Polycom Speaker phone
- High-speed wireless Internet
- Copy and scanning services
- Breakout rooms with private telephones
- Convenient on-site parking